What Can I get From a Fat Quarter!

Yes! I am so full of great information today!!




Well after I got on my kid's facebook and made funny comments ...just to make their day of course...then sent a text message to my husband (who is out of town) just to wake him up as early as I was up....hhahahaha... I decide I really should do something that isn't causing trouble. And since I have to get to work.....I thought I would share the following with you....
Besides NOT being a body part ....
Fat Quarter Facts:
You can get
99…..2” squares

56…..2 ½” squares

42…..3” squares

30…..3 ½” squares

20…..4” squares

16…..4 ½” squares

12…..5”squares

9…..6” squares

6…..6 ½” squares

From a fat quarter!!!
SO get up and enjoy your day!!!


2 comments

Stacey said...

Oh if only I could sew. I confess that I never even heard of a fat quarter until about 2 years ago. It's my dream to sew. :)

Linda said...

I really enjoy your blog. Thanks
Linda

Back to Top