I Need An Intervention!!!

I am a closet Soap Junkie!!!
I have a full time job and yet I record General Hospital just so I don't miss any shows.
I know its a show and not real and yet I have no skin on my fingers from chewing it off during cliff hanger fridays!!!
I worry about all my favorites and don't feel bad at all when the bad ones get their come-upins. Although I do hate it when they die off because there is just something about loving to hate them...
I know I need help...
But do you watch General Hospital....
Oh my gosh last week was to die for....
I am so sure I have different finger prints now....
Anyhoo Sonny shoot Dominic...
who turned out to be Dante....
Olivia's son...
who is also Sonny's son....
Oh my gosh just telling you ...I can't breathe....
and Lulu, Jax, Patrick and Lucky knew!!!
Thing are just not going to be the same in Port Charles!!
I am hoping things work out for Lulu and Dominic/Dante. But her Dad is not going to be happy to see her with Sonny's son...even though they have been friends forever....His Daughter dating a Mobster's son is a horse of a different color. He is a cop so doesn't that make him a Good Guy?
Oh and that Carly....
when will she see Jax just want them to be a happy family without the mob infulence...Geezzee can you see why I have a problem??!!

2 comments

Anonymous said...

I am an addict too....That why I have to be Anonymous....I don't want an intervention....

Stacey said...

I think that's perfectly ok!! I watch Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Brothers & Sisters, and Desperate Housewives like an addict. Between those shows and blogging it's a miracle I ever get out of the chair. :)

Back to Top