I love My Desk!!

I feel like I live at work!
I am sure most of you feel the same way. Well,
I decided to do something about it this week,
I went shopping (which I love to do) and re-decorated my desk.
I decided to go with a black and white theme.
I love this picture of Rett and Scarlet!
And the poka-dot baskets worked perfect for my pencils and paper clips.
I even did a few of my favorite pictures of my grandkids in black and white for the other wall.
I found a file folders, a black and white floral box, note pads and all kinds of things!


It feels so good to have a nice clean and organized desk!

2 comments

Lori Holt said...

Hi Debbie...
i love your desk....it's so you.
hey where were you on wednesday? we missed you and i have your squares for you.
because you werent there we voted you to bring the treat for next month...lol...just kidding....sort of!
lori

Anonymous said...

I should do something with mine! Looks good. Can't go wrong with blk & wht

Back to Top