New Year's Resolution!

Everyone does it...so should I....I really can't decide...
My girlfriend said I might really accomplish something if I make it a goal....
New Year Resolutions....
I always break them so I quit making them!
But the pressure...
Everyone keeps asking what mine is...
OK...OK...OK...
I will do it....
Hummm what can mine be...
I really don't want one I will break again....
Humm....
I know!!! Here it goes....
I will never leave a Quilt Shop empty handed!
LOL
I think I can do this one!

5 comments

Stacey said...

I love it!

Aim said...

That sounds like a good resolution! Especially if you are going to be coming home with fabric that is like the ones in the picture.

Sherri said...

This is the best New Year's Resolution I've heard!

Unknown said...

I'm with you on this one!

Julie Harward said...

Sounds like a good one...such pretty material, I can't wait to see what you will make! ;D

Back to Top