Getting Ideas!


My Doll house arrived! 
And I was a little over whelmed when I started read the directions on how to assemble it. 
Well... I almost started to cry....there are a MILLION pieces....maybe even 2 MILLION...
 and you have to do it the right order....oh my gosh....
My husband came to the rescue!!!! Yeah!! 
What a great guy! I really am going to keep him!
So now that he will put it together....I am now thinking of how to decorate it. 
So I picked up the above book.... so many cute ideas.....One of my girl friends told me there are miniature magazines ....hhuummm I am sure I need one of those too.  
This is going to be so fun! 
This book really does have some cute Ideas! And you can get it at amazon too!

4 comments

Beth said...

Hi Debbie,

Love your idea of having and creating a doll house, there are so many cute ones out there. Can't wait to see what you come up with when your hubbie gets it assembled. What a guy! Who says we can't play with a dollhouse when we are grandmas. You go girl!!

StitchinByTheLake said...

Debbie I know you're going to have so much fun doing this - I can just see all sorts of tiny stitching projects coming. :) blessings, marlene

donna said...

I can not wait to see you doll all finished and decorated.
Hugs
donna

Amy B. said...

Debbie, my husband has built many of these dollhouses. He will swear by a glue by the name of "Quick Grab". It can be a pain to work with, but he really liked it. He put dollhouses together for a store also...some like the one you have and some that are 'real' wood. You may just want to let your husband check into it. I just thought I would mention it. Some glues don't hold up over time and it would be a shame to have your house break apart down the road. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to give whatever help I can. It is such a fun hobby!!! Good luck!

Back to Top