Mug Rugs


We are having a Mug Rug Exchange
for Christmas at "YoYo Mamas" this
week....
Now I can't show you the one I made for
club ... until after club starts...so I have the post ready
and it will post while I am at the meeting on Wednesday.
I will try to get pictures of the other girls Mug Rugs.
I had so much fun trying to decide what one to
make.
Should I piece it, quilt it, stitch it or applique it...
so many choices and what fabric to use....
such a dilemma...
I even thought I should make the one I have the pattern for on etsy:
but I didn't ...and you will have to back on Wednesday to see
what I came up with.
I did use the same fabric for the back ground....since I quilt a yard
so I have some on hand.
I had so much fun ...so come back Wednesday...

1 comment

rubyslipperz1052 said...

sounds like a "mug-rug PARTY" to me!!...fun, fun, fun!

hugZ,
annie m.
anniesrubyslipperz.com

Back to Top