Cabin Fever Retreat!


This was where we spent time sewing and having a great time at Cabin Fever Retreat!


There was plenty of room, food and friends!


Diana went with me and I was so glad ...
we had a blast!


There were women for all over and were sewing all different kinds of things.
We were a little jealous of the weekend bags...


this couch was so comfy


1st quilt I worked on.


Everyone was so busy.


One of the fun make it and take it.


2nd quilt I worked on.


Time was over too soon, Diana and Cheryl as we back up.


Out the back window...


Our Hostess Emily from:


Yes that is a slide!


Some play pool on this but a quilter...


Our room.
This was such a fun retreat I am hoping Emily does it again! Everything about this retreat was perfect! The food was amazing and all of the women were so nice. I am looking forward to the next one!

3 comments

Lynette said...

Yeah - That was an absolute blast. :D

Unknown said...

Looks like a great time, where were you?

Chenille Cottage said...

Hi Debbie,
Oh...I am so jealous. It's been such a long time since I've been on a quilting retreat. I love the fun of sneaking away, staying in my pjs and sewing to my heart's content.
Thanks for sharing your fun weekend.
Blessings,
Carolynn xo

Back to Top